For many people gambling is an exciting and entertaining activity. A small percentage of players however, may lose direction and find themselves in a situation that could potentially be detrimental to their personal and financial well being . As a premiere online gaming destination, it is of utmost importance to us that we help prevent underage and compulsive gambling, and ensure that you always have fun and enjoy the games. At Cocoa Casino, we ask you that you always play responsibly.
Always remember that this site is for entertainment purposes and should not be used as a way to provide an extra income. You'll always enjoy your time playing our great selection of casino games provided you gamble responsibly. If you ever find yourself in a problematic situation as a result of a gambling addiction, let us know and we will make it our business to help you. Always treat gambling as recreational activity and be sure to define what is an acceptable loss to you before you begin to gamble.
How to Gamble Responsibly
Tips for Responsible Gambling
- Gamble for entertainment, not as a way to make money
- Be realistic about your expectations for winning and losing
- Make sure you understand how the game works and what the odds are before playing
- Maintain a healthy balance between gambling and other activities you enjoy
- Set a gambling budget - the amount you are prepared to spend, and stick to it
- Set a time limit - plan when you will stop playing and close the casino
- Don't borrow money to gamble
- Be aware - risk increases at times of loss or depression
- Take frequent breaks
- Seek counseling assistance as soon as you start losing more money than you intended or can afford
Player Protection Measures
Depositing at Cocoa Casino can be virtually limit-less. However, some players find it difficult to follow their own set gambling budgets and would like the casino to set up a depositing restriction for them. If you would like to restrict your gambling budget with a deposit limit at Cocoa Casino, contact our Player Support Team to set this up for you.
You may at any time request that your account be closed for either a "cooling-off" period ranging from a month to several months, or closed indefinitely. You will not have your account re-opened for any reason once you have asked for your account to be suspended for that set time. All promotional mailings will also be disabled in an attempt to dissuade you from temptation.
Underage gambling is strictly prohibited at Cocoa Casino. We have designed our establishment and marketing practices to attract players over the age of 18. If a person under the age of 18 is found to be playing on our site, their account is banned immediately and will not be re-opened under any circumstances. Our website uses sophisticated software verification systems that detect minors and prohibit them from joining or playing at the casino. Although our system is state-of-the-art, no system is absolutely full proof. As an added precaution we recommend that if you do live with children, keep your account numbers, usernames and PIN passwords confidential and do not leave children unattended around your computer while you are using our website.
Additionallly, if you live with children and share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to play at our casino, please register with one of the following Internet protection and parent control softwares listed below. If you know a person under the legal gambling age in their jurisdiction who is gambling with us, please notify us immediately so we may keep Cocoa Casino an adults-only gaming establishment.
- Do not leave your computer unattended when your casino software is running and you are logged in
- Password protect your casino programs
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity
- Keep your casino account and credit card(s) out of the reach of children
Internet Filtering Options
We recommend that you seek help if you have experienced any of the following symptoms: